build website

Posted
on 4/7/17
Budget
Tk.100.00 - Tk.60,000.00
Required Skills
.NET, MySQL, Network Administration
Category
Web, Mobile & Software Development
Job Location/Address
Australia
Total Bid
8
Open For Bidding Report this Project

Details

i have a big website built on .net80% completed. need to finish the remaining 20%.invite only


The offer may be fraudulent, would not be covered by escrow protection If Employer / Freelancer asks you to pay outside Belancer, This is against Belancer policy and the user will be permanently suspended if found.