1. Startup Basic MVC project

    Posted: 2 weeks, 5 days ago Budget: Tk.2,000.00 to Tk.5,000.00
    I am looking for a startup MVC5 project. the requirements are: User role as admin and normal user. Admin will see admin dashboard and the user will see user... ..more Total Bid : 4 Views : 154
  2. Need some Payoneer Balance (US Dollar)

    Posted: 3 weeks ago Budget: Tk.10,000.00 to Tk.20,000.00
    I need some Payoneer dollar. If you have available in Payoneer account please contact me as soon as possible. Please message me with your contact number. ..more Total Bid : 2 Views : 102
  3. Write Some Software

    Posted: 3 weeks, 6 days ago Budget: Tk.2,000.00 to Tk.5,000.00
    Need a mobile games for promotion purpose. Freelancer should have a good portfolio of making mobile games. ..more Total Bid : 1 Views : 100
  4. lead generation, data entry

    Posted: on 7/11/17 Budget: Tk.100.00 to Tk.500.00
    Hello“I am looking for internet mortgage leads daily for a long term relationship. I have been taking care of a publisher for 6 years taking large... ..more Total Bid : 13 Views : 232
  5. Youtube Team matt

    Posted: on 2/11/17 Budget: Tk.100.00 to Tk.500.00
    I want some people for my youtube channel... Intersted person please bid with skype ..more Total Bid : 6 Views : 180
  6. কিছু Gmail Account কিনবো

    Posted: on 24/10/17 Budget: Tk.2,000.00 to Tk.5,000.00
    কিছু Gmail Account লাগবে। কেউ sell করতে চাইলে কন্ট্রাক্ট করতে পারেন। ..more Total Bid : 18 Views : 222
  7. Design a website $

    Posted: on 2/10/17 Budget: Tk.2,000.00 to Tk.5,000.00
    Hidden Bid
    I need a expert man for this work.I have some condition for this work. ..more Total Bid : 12 Views : 297
  8. If you want upwork verified account please contract with me..Hurry up Guysdon\\'t late for this. only 2-3 days ..more Total Bid : 1 Views : 60
  9. Only real man contract with me for create upwork accaunt. Accaunt verified from Bangladesh only 2days.. so contrat with me. ..more Total Bid : 1 Views : 55
  10. only 2 days. and get your account. so contract with me early. hurry up ..more Total Bid : 0 Views : 74
  11. Software Development (Only Expert)

    Posted: on 22/7/17 Budget: Tk.30,000.00 to Tk.100,000.00
    I need a Software Development Expert TO Make a Scraping Software. Please input your email & phone number here. ..more Total Bid : 9 Views : 476
  12. build website

    Posted: on 4/7/17 Budget: Tk.100.00 to Tk.60,000.00
    Hidden Bid
    i have a big website built on .net80% completed. need to finish the remaining 20%.invite only ..more Total Bid : 8 Views : 700
  13. I need 50 old send mail.

    Posted: on 10/6/17 Budget: Tk.100.00 to Tk.500.00
    I need 50 old send mail. 1 month old 20 taka. 1 + 2 years old 30/35 taka. ..more Total Bid : 7 Views : 508
  14. I need 100 Gmail Id.

    Posted: on 9/6/17 Budget: Tk.100.00 to Tk.500.00
    I need 50 new gmail Id (5/10 days) old & 50 old gmail Id (1month ++++++++++++++++++==-----------). ..more Total Bid : 12 Views : 531
  15. crm hrm accounting sales pos inventory production management Software

    Posted: on 29/4/17 Budget: Tk.10,000.00 to Tk.20,000.00
    i need a crm hrm accounting sales pos inventory production management Software ..more Total Bid : 6 Views : 588
  16. Create a new responsive .net website

    Posted: on 8/3/17 Budget: Tk.10,000.00 to Tk.20,000.00
    We are looking for someone who can create a website in asp/.net . Please bid if you have have experience in this type of work. ..more Total Bid : 7 Views : 682
  17. Windows & VPN Expert

    Posted: on 7/3/17 Budget: Tk.100.00 to Tk.500.00
    Hello,I have an small entrepreneur. My office is located in Old Dhaka.I am in need of an expert about MS Windows. I am trying to setup a VPN. It\\'s... ..more Total Bid : 6 Views : 708
  18. Craigslist Email Marketing

    Posted: on 10/2/17 Budget: Tk.10,000.00 to Tk.20,000.00
    I need some Freelancer who are enable to do craigslist email marketing . first watch this video and if you can do this bid on this project with phone no.... ..more Total Bid : 8 Views : 837
  19. Need C# Expert

    Posted: on 30/1/17 Budget: Tk.2,000.00 to Tk.5,000.00
    we need C# Expert person developer. we have some project by c#. If you Interest bid here. ..more Total Bid : 7 Views : 813
  20. Write Some Software

    Posted: on 12/1/17 Budget: Tk.8,000.00 to Tk.10,000.00
    small desktop-client software for house rent and maintenance. Young Developers get the advantage ..more Total Bid : 6 Views : 744
Prev 1 2