How Belancer Works?

Freelancers or contractors give quotations or bids for the amount that they would charge to do the job or service. Clients can select the freelancers of their choice at any time, and begin working with them.

 

Post your projects

Hire freelancer

Track your project's milestone

Create payment for the project

Get the Project done

PROJECT SHOWCASE

  1. build website

    Posted: 3 weeks, 3 days ago Budget: Tk.100.00 to Tk.60,000.00
    i have a big website built on .net80% completed. need to finish the remaining 20%.invite only..more
    Total Bid : 6 Views : 334
  2. Help me with Internet Marketing

    Posted: 3 weeks ago Budget: Tk.10,000.00 to Tk.20,000.00
    amar kusu hard work kora worker lagbe jader dally 6/8 hour kaj korar somay thakte hobe ami ki kaj korte hobe sob kusu sekea dabo jara apply korben tader.....more
    Total Bid : 21 Views : 476
  3. Assit me with Bulk Email Marketing

    Posted: 3 weeks ago Budget: Tk.30,000.00 to Tk.100,000.00
    Hi There, I need some talent, energetic and self motivated young boys and girls who want to work with me for an email marketing project. This project is for.....more
    Total Bid : 13 Views : 313
  4. Logo Design Contest

    Posted: 2 weeks, 4 days ago Budget: Tk.2,000.00 to Tk.5,000.00
    “Ever Communications” is a Networking & Security Company, want to arrange a logo design contest. They are looking for a designer who can design a logo very.....more
    Total Bid : 8 Views : 62

Become a Freelancer !

Bid a project

Go to Browse Projects and bid for it! Always careful about your bidding proposal

Wait For Approval

Wait Until the employer select you as a winner . Remember after a selection the work will be valid for you

After Approval

Complete Your work by schedule that you both agreed. After Completing your work you will get full paid !

Footer banner

We Accept

29689

Freelancers

30,306

Jobs Posted

$40,607

Project Value

3869

Employer