What information do we collect?
Belancer collects your information when you register on our site and when you visit Belancer pages.
- Name and contact information such as email address, phone number, telephone & mobile number, physical address and sometimes financial information such as bank account numbers.
- Transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as bidding, buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account) billing and other information you provide to purchase an item.
- We may collect your personal information automatically when you join with us via Belancer.com
- We may ask you to send us an ID to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity to authenticate yourself.
- We may also collect non-personal information as you use Belancer. When you use the site, Belancer, third-party service providers (e.g. Google Analytics), and partners may receive and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
How do we use your Information? ·
- Belancer does not share any of your personal information or transactional information with any person or entity. No other third party receives your personal information or other transactional data except for those with whom you have transactions and share that information.
- We may send you a welcome email to verify your account and other transactional emails for operational purposes such as billing, account management or system maintenance. You may only stop those emails by terminating your account. We may also send you promotions, product announcements, surveys, newsletters, developer updates, product evaluations, and event information or other marketing or commercial e-mails.
- We may use and share personal information for our promoting purposes, marketing on other websites. For example; we may use the information to control the number of times you have seen an ad, deliver ads tailored to your interests and measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns.
Accessing and updating your Information
You can update your information through your account profile settings. If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it. There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.