Browse FAQ'S by Category
iii. SSL Commerce
After login employer need to go to this link: https://belancer.com/wallets/add_to_wallet There are four methods for add amount to wallet. Employer need to select one method among them. Add funding methods are - (i) Paypal (ii) SSLCOMMERCE (iii) bkash (iv) Belancer Office After select add funding method employer can add fund in his/her belancer wallet.
- If the applicant/freelancer accepts your offer, you’ve hired the applicant/freelancer.
- The freelancer could decline your offer by rejecting the job application/project.
If searching doesn’t help you find better applicants:
i. Close your job.
ii. Repost and revise your job, adding more details about the project and an emphasis on must-have skills. Great descriptions attract great freelancers!
- Evaluate multiple job applications against criteria important to you, such as a freelancer's work experience, education, portfolio, certifications, references, feedback from prior clients, location, communication style, and cost.
- Next, look at your remaining applicants’ profiles. Do their skills and work histories match the work that you need? Do their test scores and portfolios support their professional claims?
Each job contains a view where you can read the job applications received or who are bidding in your project. From there, you can contact the most suitable freelancer and select the best person for the project. When you find someone you're interested in, contact them with a message to your job and select him/her as a winner.
Yes, But if bidding is close than the project is also closed.
- If you reposted your present job/project, it is most likely because same job/project was still open for bidding.
- If you posted a job using the exact job title you used before, our system removes the job posting. To do this, simply make a small change to the title of one of the postings so they are not exactly the same.
- We remove job postings when they violate Belancer policy. When this happens, the Marketplace Quality Team sends an email to explain why they removed the job posting.